Jan 7, 2008

Snow~



We woke up to a beautiful scene today! They forecasted snow yesterday but it didn't look like anything was going to come of it last night. So when I woke to the snow plow going down the mountain road about 4:30am I was pleasantly surprised with
the scene before me!

It in turn put our power out for the morning and when it finally
came back on we had surges galore! So we made sure everything was shut down and the girls grabbed books and the boys went out to play!
Then they decided they needed some snacks, they had at that point already closed the road down so any traveling was going to be on the quads. So they took a snow ride down to the nearest convenience store that is about 8 miles from us and came back laden with chips! I should have taken a shot of the rosey cheeks but they were bee-lining to get warmed up!

1 comment:

swooze said...

Very nice. I sometimes miss the snowfall but I don't miss driving in it.